Monumental in its grandeur nestled amidst the foothills of one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Almaden, this inspired estate is a true work of art. Introducing the best-kept secret in the Almaden Valley: 917 Pramukhs Way, where sophisticated comfort and natural beauty culminate at the top of an exclusive cul-de-sac. Curated with a vibrant and experiential color palette, the interior of this luxury residence draws the outdoors in, creating a seamless connection between the vastness of nature and the comforts of home. With striking private grounds that sprawl 2.16 acres and breathtaking views of Mount Umunhum's rolling ridge line in the distance, this magnificent two-story home is in a location unlike any other. Peaceful and serene, this alluring estate is situated just minutes from the heart of Silicon Valley on an enchanting landscape that includes a gallery of outdoor amenities, metal works of art, and dramatic fire and water features.
- GRAND FOYER: Marble floors, wrought iron staircase custom chandelier and sconces
- LIVING ROOM: The living room has a stunning fireplace with custom mantel, marble tile, crown molding, recessed lights, and large windows with fabulous views.
- DINING ROOM: The formal dining room has marble floors, crown molding, recessed lights, a chandelier, and large windows that provide an abundance of natural light.
- WINE ROOM & HALLWAY: A butler pantry and 350-bottle wine room line the hallway, which has built-in cabinets equipped with a warming drawer and a granite counter.
- MUDROOM/PANTRY: Custom built shelves/closet
- KITCHEN: The gourmet kitchen has recessed lighting and features cherry wood cabinetry, granite slab counters and backsplash, a large center island with a vegetable sink, and windows with views of the backyard. The collection of stainless steel appliances include refrigerator, Thermador 4-burner gas cooktop with ceramic briquettes, dual ovens, microwave, dual dishwashers, and a hot water dispenser/water chiller.
- NOOK: The windows in the dine-in alcove face the backyard and have Hunter Douglas Luminettes.
- FAMILY ROOM: A fireplace flanked by built-in shelves and cabinets serves as the focal point of the spacious family room, which includes recessed lights, two skylights, and a large slider door with custom Luminette that provides access to the backyard sanctuary with expansive outdoor patios and custom-designed water and fire features.
- LIBRARY: Double French doors open to the stunning cherry wood library with plush carpeting, a cozy fireplace, crown molding, recessed lights, and Roman shades.
- GUEST SUITE: The large guest suite on the lower level has windows with Roman shades and French doors that open to a private patio and a gorgeous en suite bathroom with custom tile, wainscoting, and a pedestal sink.
- Note: The library and guest room can be combined to create a two-room suite idea for in-law quarters.
- MASTER: Double doors open to a fabulous master bedroom retreat with tray ceilings, crown molding, recessed lights, and built-in speakers, as well as two walk-in closets with custom cabinets. The windows have fabulous views and blackout blinds for privacy. This sophisticated bedroom features a double-sided fireplace built in the wall of the bathroom. The marble en-suite has dual vanities, a Jacuzzi tub with surround sound, large separate shower stall and a water closet.
- BEDROOMS: Two bedrooms have carpet, tray ceilings with recessed lights, walk-in closets and built-in speakers. One of the two rooms includes a bathroom with an over-tub shower.
- OFFICE: The office/media room can be used as another bedroom and has custom cabinets and windows that boast Hunter Douglas Luminette privacy sheers.
- The Almaden Graystone Quarry provides a breathtaking backdrop for the spectacular grounds
- Acid stained concrete and stunning slate tile patios trimmed with glass blocks
- Custom-designed outdoor kitchen
- ice maker
- dining table with water feature through the center
- Secluded built-in fire pit
- Meditation garden
- Towering tablet fountains that reflect flames from fire troughs
- Ornate metal sculptures with water features created by Campbell artist
- One of a kind kinetic sculpture created by a Southern California artist
- Private Hiking Trail
- Plenty of room to customize further with a pool, spa, and cabana
- The entire home is controlled by a computer customizable to personal preferences
- Fully wired for Crestron and Alexa compatibility. Wiring was installed and integrated as part of the original construction and includes controls for alarm, lights, security cameras, music, landscape, TV, front doorbell, and climate
- Every light fixture is “home run wiring” to the garage and can be operated from the control panels throughout the house
- The flick of a switch can turn on a variety of mood light settings and music streamed to various locations
- Customize or keep it simple and use the existing, finely tuned configuration.
- Solar panels installed 2020
- Tankless water heater with a recirculating pump for maximum energy efficiency
- Two furnaces
- Two central air conditioning units with four zones
- Pozzi dual pane windows
- Rachio tube irrigation and sprinkler system with drains throughout
- Napco Gemini security alarm system
- Central vac
- Water chillers upstairs and downstairs
- Laundry room with built-in overhead cabinets and a sink, plus room for a full-size washer and dryer.
- Mudroom/pantry with custom cabinets.
- Three-car garage with custom built-in cabinets
- Tesla charger
- Wide paver driveway
- Top Almaden Valley Schools:
- Graystone Elementary School
- Bret Harte Middle School
- Leland High School